There is almost nothing more serious than being accused of taking someone's life through negligent driving, particularly when there is a DUI component to the case. There is virtually nothing as stressful as being arrested and charged with a "DUI fatal" or a DUI resulting in injuries.
If you or a loved one is facing a serious DUI charge or a related manslaughter, homicide or vehicular assault charge, we can help you right away. You need the best lawyer you can find to protect your rights and contain the damage. You should not talk to law enforcement officers until you talk to us first.
Get Help From An Experienced Defense Lawyer Immediately
At Ramsell and Associates, LLC, our attorneys have been handling serious DUI cases since 1986. We represent defendants in felony matters involving:
- Fatalities among passengers and drivers
- Charges of reckless homicide
- Catastrophic injuries that are blamed on a driver
- Drivers with one, or two or more previous DUI convictions
- Drivers who were thought to have high blood alcohol concentration at the time of an accident
- Drivers who were thought to be under the influence of drugs at the time of an accident
Every case involving DUI with an injury should be treated as a unique legal matter. As your attorneys, we will give your case the attention it deserves.
If you need an experienced defense lawyer for vehicular manslaughter charges in DuPage County or another part of Illinois, contact us. We offer a free, confidential case consultation.