A DUI charge can cause many difficulties for you and your family: You can lose your license, be sentenced to time in jail, be required to pay large fines, be required to install a Breathalyzer in your car and experience other consequences in relation to your marriage, your job and your finances. This is why the assistance of an experienced DUI defense attorney is critical if you have been charged with driving under the influence.
Protecting The Rights Of Drivers Since 1986
If you or a loved one has been charged with driving under the influence in Illinois, we can help you address the problem right away. At Ramsell and Associates, LLC, our attorneys have been handling DUI cases since 1986. We understand the multitude of problems that can accompany an arrest.
DUI defense is the focus of this firm, and it has been for decades. For you, this means several important things:
- We are extremely well-acquainted with Illinois courts and their procedures with regard to DUI charges.
- We know the applicable laws and penalties, in detail, and we can explain exactly how the law applies to your case. Founding attorney Don Ramsell literally wrote the book on Illinois DUI law and is a past chair of the state bar association's traffic law committee.
- We know the technologies and sobriety tests used by law enforcement personnel. We have received extensive training regarding these technologies and tests.
- We know what defenses are available for any given case. We have handled thousands of DUI cases and successfully utilized every type of defense.
- We have several attorneys and a fully trained staff that is committed to helping motorists resolve their cases. Our fully appointed offices include facilities for research.
We believe that if anyone can win your case, our lawyers can. As your attorneys, we will take every possible step to help you save your license, avoid jail and get your life back to normal.
We Can Answer Your Questions | Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Questions about a DUI arrest? We can answer them now. Contact us for a free, confidential consultation.