In DUI cases, as with all criminal matters, there is a huge difference between a misdemeanor charge and a felony charge. In particular, a felony charge often brings the threat of a jail sentence, which makes strong defense representation critically important for the person who has been accused.
If you have been charged with felony DUI, our firm can help you right now. We understand the stress that accompanies a criminal charge. We also understand the law, the courts and the science behind sobriety testing. We can put our extensive knowledge and experience to work for you immediately.
Focused, Personalized Representation In Serious DUI Cases
Ramsell and Associates, LLC, is a focused law firm with nearly three decades of experience in Illinois DUI defense. Since 1986, our attorneys have defended drivers accused of crimes. We can provide you with highly personalized, results-oriented defense representation if your case involves:
- Two previous DUI convictions during your lifetime
- A DUI with a suspended or revoked driver's license
- A DUI without liability insurance or with an expired driver's license
- A DUI accident that resulted in great bodily harm or death to another person
- A second DUI with a passenger under the age of 16
- A prior reckless driving conviction
If you are convicted of felony DUI in DuPage County, a conviction can mean prison time or jail time. Get help with your case as soon as possible.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Looking for an Illinois felony DUI lawyer with extensive experience? Talk to us today. The consultation is free and confidential.