Jason Michael Kunowski
Jason Kunowski was born on April 1, 1983. He is the Senior Associate with Ramsell & Associates. He grew up in DuPage County. Jason received his undergraduate education at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and went to law school at Northern Illinois University College of Law. While in law school, Jason was a 711 Intern with the DuPage County State’s Attorney’s Office. Also while in law school, Jason excelled in Mock Trial and the National Trial Competition.
Jason has over a decade in courtroom experience and in practicing law. He has handled countless DUI cases from beginning to end, including: contested hearings, bench trials and jury trials. After exploring other practice areas, Jason returned to his passion of Criminal Defense with Ramsell & Associates. In 2010, Jason was licensed by the Illinois Supreme Court and U.S. Federal District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. He also speaks Spanish.
Jason enjoys working out, spending time with his wife and their dogs, the Cubs, the English Premier League and stand-up comedy.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Illinois, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- J.D. - 2009
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Political Science, Legal Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- DuPage County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Illinois Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Kane County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Kane County Defense Lawyers Association
- National College for DUI Defense
People v. Patel, 2019 IL App (2d) 170766
People v. Anderson, 2020 IL App (2d) 190602-U