Steps To Take If You Face A First-Time DUI Charge
Every DUI arrest is a serious matter. A first-time DUI charge should be handled in a careful, strategic manner by an experienced defense lawyer.
If you’ve never been arrested before, the attorneys of Ramsell and Associates, LLC, can help you in a multitude of ways. Options may be available to help you keep your license, avoid a conviction and prevent problems in the future.
A Long History Of Favorable Outcomes
At Ramsell and Associates, LLC, we have been defending people charged with driving under the influence since 1986. We have helped thousands of clients reach favorable outcomes in first-time DUI cases in Illinois. We are here to assist you by:
- Examining the details of your case to determine if the charges against you are based on valid evidence
- Exploring the blood and breath testing that led to your arrest
- Clearly explaining how the law applies to your specific case — and clearly explaining your legal rights
- Representing you in court, fighting to have the charges dropped, if appropriate, or negotiating another resolution to the problem
- Making sure you reach the best possible outcome
Every DUI case is different, with multiple variables influencing potential defense options and possible outcomes. We may be able to win your case outright, or you may be better served by seeking another solution. Our attorneys are here to help you protect your driving record and get your life back to normal.
Contact Us Now | The Consultation Is Free And Confidential
Looking for a first-offense DUI lawyer in DuPage County or elsewhere in Illinois? Contact us today for a free consultation about your case.